FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
OFNA Hyper 9e Setups

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> 1:8 Electric SC/Truggy/Buggy
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Parrotman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:55 pm    Post subject: OFNA Hyper 9e Setups Reply with quote

Howdy Folks,

I am looking for some good advice on a good ESC+Motor, Batteries, and and a good all around AC/DC Battery Charger that can handle and balance LiPO Battery Packs. I will be racing on a hard packed, tight clay track, so some tire advice would be nice too. I raced '83 through '89 using Kyosho 1/10th Scale Ultima 2WD Buggy and the Optima Mid SP 4WD, so I am on a new learning curve with all the new technologies available. 1/8th Scale Racing is about all we have around at the moment in Houston. I am looking forward to getting in my newly ordered Hyper 9e. I just want to get it set up correctly right off the bat. Thank you all ahead of time.
K_Bucek

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I run the Tekin T8 1550kv truggy motor, MMM esc and 5s Hyperion 4350mah and 4200mah LiPo's. I am getting about 20 to 25 minutes on a charge.

Diffs: 5k/5k/3k
Shocks: 32/30 Losi oil
Camber: 0 front, -2 rear.

This buggy is awesome, I love the way it enters and exits corners and it jumps so smoothly. One thing I've noticed is the harder you drive it the worse it gets. This buggy likes to be driven smoothly and calmly. I have to tell my self slow down and calm down and it just sits right down into a nice groove and screams.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> 1:8 Electric SC/Truggy/Buggy All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: