FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Conversion kit?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Dirt Oval
View previous topic :: View next topic  

RC-driver

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:29 am    Post subject: Conversion kit? Reply with quote

Hello, Was wanting to know if they make a conversion kit for the Ultra comp lx? It's not much for off road racing but I think it would make a pretty good late model.
blue byou racing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello That ultra is a good chassie I have ran this offroad, converted it to a latemodel and it is currently a sprint car, but what you will want to get are some revo shocks with white springs. Drill new holes in shock towers, for the shocks. Pick up a ofna blazer body mount for the rear,ofna gtp body mount and bumper for the front and some hardened ring gears and a solid center spool. Use 80-100,000 in the front diff and 3-30,00o in the rear diff. And shim up that servo saver spring(use a 200oz steering servo or better, nothing faster than .15 sec) With foam tires and a lm body you will spend about about 200 clams for the conversion
frizzlefry99

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started with a converted lx1 and pretty much all the parts from a DO pro with bolt right up. basically other than the kick up in the front of the buggy it is the same chassis and braces.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Dirt Oval All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: