FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
the LX 1e

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> 1:8 Electric SC/Truggy/Buggy
View previous topic :: View next topic  

klaarkent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:03 pm    Post subject: the LX 1e Reply with quote

Bought one this week. Had a MMM 2650 with 6 cells lipo in an e revo. Transferred the ecs, motor and batteries to the LX one e and I like it waaaay better than the revo. I mostly run in the park and for the park, its great. This buggy is a conversion, it has more plastic parts than I would like but its all upgradable. I think the DM1 metal motor mount will fit not sure. But if the plastic parts hold up then there's no need to replace them. This kit is very similar to the Associated RC8 buggy. And truefully it might be a little better in some ways. I know price wise you cant beat the LX 1e. Comes with metal shocks, RC8b shocks are plastic and pop out on jumps landed wrong, unless you get the fac team which is even more money. Draw back is the ugly body. Only comes in white, would have liked to pick my own color but it is what it is. Over all a great kit for the price. Ofna matched the price of stormer hobbies and I picked it up for even cheaper than $199.00. My first 1/8 buggy. I have driven a RC8 buggy and they handle very similarly with a big difference in the price. Just a little hint of advice. If you get one, before you install the battery and servo tray, install the motor. Instructions say tray first but I found it very difficult to install the motor last.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> 1:8 Electric SC/Truggy/Buggy All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: