FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Lx2 body on Lx1?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra LX Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  

fredee12

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Lx2 body on Lx1? Reply with quote

Hey guys, Im new to nitro cars. my buddy gave me a ofna lx1 with a force .28 engine. Im looking for a body but don't really have the money to spend 50 bucks on the ones made for the car. my buddy says you can make most bodies fit with a little modification. Does anybody know if the lx2 bodies will fit the lx1, or any other bodies that are fairly cheap. I know this is probly the wrong hobby for me to be cheap. I just don't want to spend 50 bucks right now on a body that Im probly gonna tear up. thanks
David S.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LX-2 body will not fit. The radio box is taller on the LX-1 and the body will not have enough clearance.
fredee12

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David S. wrote:
The LX-2 body will not fit. The radio box is taller on the LX-1 and the body will not have enough clearance.

thanks for the reply, I ended up buying a lx2 body for really cheap, did a little trimming around the front shocks, then turned the battery tray top around so it would clear the on/off switch and it fit pretty good. also added new antenna hole.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra LX Series All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: