FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
HoBao OFNA Hyper 9e Buggy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> 1:8 Electric SC/Truggy/Buggy
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Parrotman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: HoBao OFNA Hyper 9e Buggy Reply with quote

Howdy,

Thanks for your courteous reply :) Basically, the whole ball of wax on the Hyper 9 series is to keep improving on what is there. That way the average Joe can continue to improve on what he has, and does not feel left in the dust when an all new model Hyper series comes out, and the cycle continues. Also 3rd party vendors will be willing to create hop-ups for the Hyper 9, and local Hobby Shops will also feel that it is a safe bet to carry parts for a certain line. I can go into several local Hobby Shops here in Houston, and find a nice selection of parts, and hop ups, bodies, etc for the Associated RC 8 series of vehicles, Kyosho Inferno, and Losi's line as well. Traxxas seems to be everywhere because of it's affordability. I will soon more than likely get a OFNA Jammin X2e Truggy kit when it becomes available, as there is a ton of hop ups available for the Nitro version of the platform, and I am pretty sure the trend will continue for the Electric version as well. You can already get at least 6 different bodies for the Jammin X-2. Have a wonderful weekend! Be well, and safe.

Parrotman
Houston, TX
Cain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me I don't have a LHS in my city that supports RC so I usually order my stuff online. The nice thing with the 1/8s is that they are more durable in general than the 1/10 stuff, so that cuts down on parts to buy. Mainly focus on consumables like tires, etc.

I won't get to run the Hyper 9E this weekend since my receivers are not coming in that I ordered unfortunately till saturday at the earliest. Oh well. I look forward though to more running of the vehicle in the future.

Its a winner and in my opinion has probably the best layout when using a single battery pack on one side.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> 1:8 Electric SC/Truggy/Buggy All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: