FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
I need help with an Ofna LD3 2 speed transmition and tunning

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> On-Road Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

OFNA_Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:51 pm    Post subject: I need help with an Ofna LD3 2 speed transmition and tunning Reply with quote

Hi everyone,i buy a day ago an Ofna LD3 Pro package,i just made the break-in process and tomorow i will run it again,i dont know of the 2nd gear is working fine or i need to make some adjustments to the 2 speed transmition,ALL is Factory adjusted,the only that i touch was the high speed needle to rich the engine for the break-in process.If anyone got a tunning guide for this 2 speed transmition or the correct way to adjust it please gime me a hand on this,This is my 2nd car,about 6 months i buy an Ofna Picco RTR buggy and now This LD3 On-road lol my nick name tells it all, OFNA ROOKIE ;), so any help would be very apresiated.Thanks :)
David S.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the 2 speed transmission should be set from the factory. the car should shift once the engine is broken in. during break-in the engine rpm is usually not high enough to obtain a shift.

hope this helps
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> On-Road Lounge All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: