FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
New to the hyper ST or older Savage X 4.6 ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper ST Truggy
View previous topic :: View next topic  

beerglass007

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:09 am    Post subject: New to the hyper ST or older Savage X 4.6 ? Reply with quote

Hi all

Long story but i've ended up with a Hyper ST RTR ( brand new ) and a second hand HPI savage X 4.6

Question is which one to keep?? and sell the other

The Savage has rota start and my fingers like that. Its a 4.6 engine and flys, but doesnt handle very well.

I have run in the ST this weekend and on the 9th tank of fuel started to learn the mainjet off. Its getting quick. It handles well, doesnt turn very sharp ( don't know if that can be changed )

I'm not going racing and only messing around bashing with what ever car I keep.

Honest options people ? Is the Hyper ST build better or worse ? Savage or Truggy ???

Thanks
bpoates25

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man in my honest opinion the st is the way ta go! its a tough truck and the steering can be fixed. it can take a win and is a tough basher.
the suspenion is good and overall ofna is the way ta go.
my thoughts. they are different class vehicles. st truggy/savage mt.
truggy is a beast. go ofna!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper ST Truggy All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: