FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Which engine would you buy???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Engine Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Sebastien Dube

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:06 am    Post subject: Which engine would you buy??? Reply with quote

Hi,
I would like to know which one of the following .21 engine should I buy and why :
#1 Werks b3 pro-c
#2 Reedy 121VR
#3 Jammin jpx-1
#4 O'donnell super sport
#5 RB concept Hobby 9
#6 nova n21 bf

It's for a hyper 8.5 and the track in my town is short
Thanks
JASracer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will get a lot of recomendations to items that aren't even on the list. The one that I would recommend is the Jammin engine. I have ran a lot of high end stock and modified engines. To make a long story short, last year I won a Jammin .21. I would never have bought an engine that sold for that little. It has been the best engine that I have ever owned. Easy tuning, and is just as competitive as any of the high end.

I know you mentioned the Werks B3, but you might want to investigate the Werks B5. Not much more than the B3, but very competetive in price. This is what I might try as my next engine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Engine Lounge All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: