FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
replacing plastic c- hub?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper ST Truggy
View previous topic :: View next topic  

bpoates25

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: replacing plastic c- hub? Reply with quote

this is dumb, however i lost the instructions and on the instruction they have evey ofna ride except the st rtr.

the problem is i have everything un bolted, when i got to the lower part connected to the a arm there is one screw in the front of the arm and the back has a plastic look alike screw. everything is loose, however there seems to be a small metal pin in each side on the lower part that fits in the slot in the arm? how do i get the c hub out with these pins holding it in? i know its gotta be simple and i ts driving me crazy. i have taken this truck apart so many times i thought i had a sytem memorized. this is just sometng i never got to. now the time i need the instructions they are misplaced and the site here has all ofna and seems to have forgot the faithful hyper st.

a quick response would be appreciated as i plan on going to the track after i rebuild the truck. including new c-hubs. thanks guys i feel like a tard.
bpoates25

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i couldnt give up so i got a flashlight and looked in the look a like screw on the back side noticed it was hollow. took a small push pin and pushed the rod out .
c-hub removed. simple!
sometimes it just takes uhh thought lol!
still want my instructions and would like ofna add the st to the instruction thread.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper ST Truggy All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: