FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Anyone remember shock valvs?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Jammin Buggy & Truggy/Mini Pro & RTR
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Streaks

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:53 am    Post subject: Anyone remember shock valvs? Reply with quote

No, I don't mean the stock pistons either. Back in The Day(tm), I think ProLine (among others), made some shock pistons that used a tapered rod on a secondary piston. This went through a primary piston and acted as a variable valve. There were also "flappers" you could get too which acted like a reed valve.

Anyone know if a company still makes any of these? My track is rather technical and low/moderate speed. Lots of jumps/climbing and even a woop thrown in here and there. So I was remembering my old 1/10th scale setup back in the day and recalled using the ProLine units with outstanding results. I'd love to see that someone still makes these and offers them in 1/8th scale :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Jammin Buggy & Truggy/Mini Pro & RTR All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: