FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Would a Hyper Mini STe make a god basher????????????????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper ST Truggy
View previous topic :: View next topic  

wannatrdsc

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:03 pm    Post subject: Would a Hyper Mini STe make a god basher???????????????? Reply with quote

Sorry, its my first post and I couldnt pick a flavor!

Hopefully Im in the right spot. I am thinking about getting a 1/12 Hyper STe.
I am not real familiar with OFNA. All I know is they make realy cool bodies and tires (color schemes).

Would this ST make a good basher?

Thanks

floodx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got one - the one thing I noticed right off the bat is the ride height (drives like a cat - low to the ground) which might cause problems bashing - other than that it looks like an extremely rugged buggy with all the aluminum and such + I have run it twice and haven't broken anything so that is a good sign. I had a vintage rc10 that I could not go through a full run without breaking something.

General feel from the forums (google searching) is it is an extremely tough rig (but I think they are racing not bashing). But if your a hardcore basher I would think a E-revo (1/16?) or something would be the way to go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper ST Truggy All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: