FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
PLEASE HELP! IM IN NEED OF PARTS FOR A OFNA 12 .12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Force Engines
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jakob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:33 pm    Post subject: PLEASE HELP! IM IN NEED OF PARTS FOR A OFNA 12 .12 Reply with quote

Hello, im new to the whole Nitro car Scene, and ive loved it so far.
Basically a friend gave me his broken down Nitro car, after allot of TLC i got it running.

I had to change a glow plug because the one i had in there just stopped working, i think its because i flooded the engine by accident (as i said, im new to this all)

it was changed no problem, working fine.
Then i flooded it again :P (IM NEW PLEASE DONT BEAT ME DOWN ON THIS)
so i took the glow plug out so that i could get the fuel out. and when i tried to get the glow plug back in, it wouldnt go in straight into the Head Button. So i took off the heat sink (if thats what you call it) and i grabbed the head button with pliers trying to get the glow plug in right. Long story short, ive buggered the Head Button and one of the two Shims (the gasket thingies)
So i need replacement parts. Im planning on buying a new engine because i have two roling chasis. But, i would still like to repair this one.

Ok so its an OFNA Force .12 - It says COLT .12 on it, but from what i have read, they are the same thing? and from the images, they look exactly the same.
So i need
#57002 Head Button
and
#57004 Shims

WERE CAN I GET THEM FROM, ive googled them, NO LUCK.
PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE!!!!!
Im in Australia, so ill need to buy it on the internet, preferably somewhere with Paypal, because i dont own a credit card.
Thanks to all that bother to read this!
Jakob
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Force Engines All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: