FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Can Anyone Tell Me Which down load to use

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Blazer SST
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Lightnen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:03 am    Post subject: Can Anyone Tell Me Which down load to use Reply with quote

Hi there Peoples:
Well I'm in need of the Blazer SST manual can anyone tell me which file it is. I was at Ofna here for Manual found the Blazer pfd file (took me hour and a half, I'm on dial up) well opened file to print and Low and Behold it was a file for the Ultra MBX R2.. Bummmmmer. So back I goes but don't want to waist time down loading everything until I get it right.. LOL

Lightnen
mattcarnut

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here is a link to the manua; Keep in mind that u may need adobe reader to downlload the manul as that is the format I believe its in.....

http://www.ofna.com/pdf/blazersst.pdf
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lightnen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks there Matt,
I have Adobie Reader but guess it was either out dated or corrupt. I worked for a couple other manuals. But anyways I updated AR. and was able to down load the Blazer Manual..
Appriciate the reply..

Lightnen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Blazer SST All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: