FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
fuel tanks that fit this chassis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> 9.5 Buggy Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  

hemicuda

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:34 am    Post subject: fuel tanks that fit this chassis Reply with quote

hey,
i have the ofna 9.5 pro and my fuel tank is pooched. nobody still has the stocker so i was wondering if anyone has used a tank from one of the other kits like maybe the jammin buggy or one of the hypers with success. let me know what you guys think will work. thanks
triplebvalp

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would almost bet that this tank will fit:

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXHTA0&P=7
hemicuda

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know the violator tanks fit but i dont wanna order it online and i know that tank has seal issues so i was thinking one of the newer models tanks would be a better choice and easyer to get locally. but thanks for effort
primo86gt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What seal issues, I have been running the same 145cc mutilator/ jammin X1 crt / violator tank ( there all the same tank) on my Pjx jammin for about 8 mos. about 13 gallons of fuel, and have only removed the lid gasket / seal and cleaned the clay out from under it 2 times you can get them new on --bay new cheap..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> 9.5 Buggy Series All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: