FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
South Carolina Bashing Spots...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Favorite Racing & Bashing Spots
View previous topic :: View next topic  

KyoshoMp

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:42 am    Post subject: South Carolina Bashing Spots... Reply with quote

Where are some good places to bash in SC... here's the race track around here www.carolinarc.com
hyper7driver

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are you actually? I'm in NC, and attend Cherryville whenever possible, or known as Nitro Valley.
theplanethobbys

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: Re: South Carolina Bashing Spots... Reply with quote

I have a Hobby store in Williamston, S.C. Near Anderson and Greenville where the BMW plant is. I specialize in the Kyosho Mini Z and the 1/18, I have a Tri-oval 40x30 RCP track raceway that we convert the Mini Z's to a 1/24 scale NASCAR body. Also have a off-road course for the 1/10 and 1/18, but a little too small for the 1/8 stuff, but I sell all the 1/8 stuff like Ofna, Mugen,Losi,hpi,Traxxas etc. Here is a link to my website HERE and a picture of my Off-road course can be found on another board. HERE
KyoshoMp wrote:
Where are some good places to bash in SC... here's the race track around here www.carolinarc.com
Lala22

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are some pics of the nitro track.
Will post some pics of the electric track hopefully this weekend (we should be done with it by then )

______
You can check out our latest Testking security certifications exams written by our gmat test to help you pass pba.You can also purchase Florida Southern College excellent in quality.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Favorite Racing & Bashing Spots All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: