FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Please help me to.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> On-Road Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

authorjim

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:32 am    Post subject: Please help me to. Reply with quote

I second that, where do I get parts, for the DM1 pro, I would also like to know what parts are common with other Ofna cars which I'm sure there are many.

For instance the drive train, gearbox, brakes etc. what are the common parts that Ofna used. Also suspension.

It seems it's easier to find Kyosho GT2 parts but I think the Ofna dm1 is not appreciated as much as it could be if we had a little bit easier time to find the hop up parts and where to find them.

Thanks for the help in advance

Jim
David S.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nitrohouse.com is a good source for parts.
Some of the parts that interchange come from the x1

Hope this helps
authorjim

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it does and thanks for the help. I know about Nitrohouse, but it's a big help to know similar cars that ofna has kit bashed so to speak. I can now download the manual.

Thanks again.

jim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> On-Road Lounge All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: