FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
TEAM MEMBERS WANTED!! FREE, NO RESTRICTIONS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> On-Road Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

jaz240

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:21 am    Post subject: TEAM MEMBERS WANTED!! FREE, NO RESTRICTIONS Reply with quote

Ok there is one restriction you have to race, we are not a bashing club:

Ok so here's the deal. I want us to have the largest Racing team on the planet..Why... because its fun and I think the possibilities are endless..

It called "Team Terribles"..you dont need any qualifications to join..It is open to all who want in, no matter what class you run..Here's what to do:

Send an email to jallara@cox.net with your first and last name..where you race, what you race, and your email address.

That's it! and its free

Here are some of the benefits by joining:

1. We can share with each other different tracks and what tires and set-ups work best.
2. You will always have someone to help, no matter how stupid your question may be.
3. We have 120 members and 6 sponsors/supporters in just 8 days!
4. Strength in numbers!
5. We have our own thread in the to talk smack and share info
6. We are having T shirts and decals made
7. If you find a product you like you can share it with the team
8. If another team member finds a product that is less than satisfactory you can share with others to stay away from it.
9. You can be a part of the largest RC Team in the World with fellow members at every track.
10. We are creating our own website to have regional teams, and maybe even E-commerce.
11. After just 8 days we have members in 6 countries!

Remember this is just for fun,,there are no promises you will get anything from it other than making some new friends and being part of the group, and of course lots of good information.

The only thing I ask for you to stay on the team is that you respect your fellow racers, do not bash or flame or argue with any other forum member
do not bash or flame any factory products. Opinions on how things work for you, or dont work are Ok, but no... This sucks, I hate this brand, nonsense please.

that's it! sign up today, post here if you are joining, and send me an email.
Hyper9Racer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool Im in! pm sent
jaz240

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got it...We now have our own Website and we are up to 230 Racers in 15 countries..Anyone else who may want more info can read all about it on our website.

http://www.teamterribles.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> On-Road Lounge All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: