FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Mutilator vs Hyper St

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Mutilator Truggy
View previous topic :: View next topic  

AlvaSpeed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:25 pm    Post subject: Mutilator vs Hyper St Reply with quote

What are the main differences?
Which one is better for bashing?
DJ

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they both bash good, the Muti has more rear traction and with the new 16mm shocks and the wider wheel base and LPR style tires it has become a better basher/racer. The Hyper St has more front steering with a looser rear for more of a slide style of turning makes for a more exciting style of driving both are good it just depends on the driving style your want as for engines I give the edge to the Muti, that Force .28 kicks rocks and has the torque to pull the truck, I have raced both rides and my Muti was pro-ed out with the all the options avail. and that thing turned some heads they thought it was a new Jammin car till they came to look at it, I even a-mained the truck at a Pro-line Sat. series race in pro/expert at last years first Pro-line race of the year.
AlvaSpeed

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about the Mutilator Pro with the .32 engine?
DJ

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new current Mutilator has a .28 there are some kits floating around that are pro with .32 engines if your looking run bash really hard then the .32 would be the ride, if you tack it to the track you might find that the .32 engine has waytoo much brute force (Ha!, I said Force) and may be too hard to drive on the track because of the constantwheel spin from this high torque engine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Mutilator Truggy All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: