FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Mutilator and Mutilator Pro

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Mutilator Truggy
View previous topic :: View next topic  

AlvaSpeed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:17 am    Post subject: Mutilator and Mutilator Pro Reply with quote

I raced a Traxxas Revo Platinum Edition against a Mutilator .28 and the Mutilator proved to be much faster and handled better. So much that the Mutilator driver told me at one time "ok I am going to wait for you".
Then, I drove a Mutilator Pro .32 against the Mutilator .28 and the Pro proved to be much faster that at one time I told the other deiver with the .28 "now I am going to wait for you".
This Mutilators are much mechanically simpler, easier to work with, way more powerful and faster than the Traxxas cars.
This was on a fast open "bashing" track with fast turns as well as slow hairpins.
Also the way the Mutilator explodes out of turns is excellent.
I know that the Traxxas Revo Platinum Edition has a smaller engine but has a 2 speed and it is twice as expensive!
I am ordeting my Mutilator Pro today.
I highly reccomend it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Mutilator Truggy All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: