FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
picco .28???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Picco Engines
View previous topic :: View next topic  

1cougar1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: picco .28??? Reply with quote

now to me this is a very confusing question. i want a picco .28 for my hyper st. but im confused. first there are some web sites which say picco. p3 .28, most are pull start but say can be converted to roto-start. and the graphics on the cooling head are none and just say p3 .28. that seems to be the standard one. now i noticed another one that says everything the same, but the only diff. is this one says w/ turbo plug. but it has the same graphics on the top. well then theres the one at teampicco.com. now it says picco p3 .28 but the cooling head is shaped slightly diff and the graphics say picco at the top of the head and have flames on the sides like the p7r .21( i got one of these for my 8ight) so heres my question, whats the diff. in these p3 .28's? now that i think about it the one that said turbo might have read "picco .28 w/ turbo head." is that the diff. cause i want a turbo plug. and i like the look of the head w/ the flames on it. it kinda looks like the shape of the ninja line engine cooling heads. anyway i hope you can understand what im asking. thanx, clay unruh
paul900

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The newer .28 doesn't say p-3 on it .It just has the flames and says picco .28 on the head,it also has a revised carb.I have this motor in a hyper st and it has lots of power and is very fast and reliable.I even went up a tooth on the clutchbell and it still has tons of bottom end power.great motor you wont be dissapointed.
paul900

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost forgot, the one with the turbo head doesnt come with a pull start.
hondaguy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

where can i get the new picco .28 the one that dosent say p3 on it.
DJ

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our Picco .28 engies no longer have the P3 on the head, it now has flames witha conical shaped head and the new carb which a hard coated finish on the high speed housing and fuel needle. This new engine has been here for only a few weeks so chechk with shops on description of what they have, but I'm sure that most will have this new engine the others had been out of stock for a while. However if your buying from E-bay beware they may have some weird stuff available on Picco .28.
hondaguy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

where can i get the new version. Every site ive been to has the p3 on the head and no design on it
David S.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try Nitrohouse. They may have the older one pictured online but I am sure they can get you the latest one.
shoutingtoe

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! So im wondering if u got the picco .28 in yout hyper ST? I have an ST and am fed up with the stock mac .28. Do you like the picco, and does it have a strong low range? Did you have to do any modifications to fit it in the ST?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Picco Engines All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: