FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
OFNA picco buggy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> 9.5 Buggy Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  

thekidd201

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: OFNA picco buggy Reply with quote

Hey all new to the forum I bought the picco buggy about a month ago and LOVE IT. it was my first nitro rc and i can definetly tell ya this thing is friggin awesome anyway i was wondering where i could find more info on hop up parts and/or which parts are compatible with my buggy. i love just upgrading and putting new parts on it <-dork lol but i think thats half the fun anyways hope you guys can help thanks
crump582

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've asked the same question...
Buggin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: OFNA picco buggy Reply with quote

thekidd201 wrote:
Hey all new to the forum I bought the picco buggy about a month ago and LOVE IT. it was my first nitro rc and i can definetly tell ya this thing is friggin awesome anyway i was wondering where i could find more info on hop up parts and/or which parts are compatible with my buggy. i love just upgrading and putting new parts on it <-dork lol but i think thats half the fun anyways hope you guys can help thanks

Welcome to the forum. What are you looking to upgrade or hop up, in in other words what do you want to replace? If you go here........ http://www.nitrohouse.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=OFNA&products_id=11148
and check out the Picco buggy offered by Nitrohouse and click on hop ups you will see nothing is available. Jammin super big bores would fit and work, a different exhaust system, ditching the pull start and going with a solid back plate are things that come to mind right off.............
Paradoxmaker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep in mind that the Picco is basically just another version of the older Ofna 9.5 buggy.

So most of the 9.5, 9.5MBX, Ravager, and Violator hop-ups should work on it.
http://www.nitrohouse.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=31_109_189

The biggest difference to keep in mind when buying these hop ups is that there are 3 different suspension styles on this line of buggies.

9.5 and Ravager use c-hub front suspension
9.5MBX and Picco use pillow ball suspension
Violator used kingpin front suspension

So obviously things like the CNC violator knuckles will not work on a Picco...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> 9.5 Buggy Series All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: