FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Factory Race Tracks - Highland, Michigan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Favorite Racing & Bashing Spots
View previous topic :: View next topic  

lscrisp

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:53 am    Post subject: Factory Race Tracks - Highland, Michigan Reply with quote

I just went to Factory's track in Highland, MI last week and it was a pretty nice setup. For anyone who used to go to Dirtburners in Commerce, I think they got a bunch of their stuff when DB closed.

There's a decent sized pit area, good viewing for spectators and nice, friendly people running it.

They are having a big electric event next month, you can get the flyer from their website. The have electric racing on Saturdays and Nitro on Sunday.

The only thing that I had a problem with was finding the place. The map has the address, but there are not addresses listed on all of the buildings. It's in an industrial park area, so if you are going to the track, most likely you would be going north from M-59 on Milford Rd. When you make the left on to Wardlow, you'll see a bunch of big buildings on the right that are up for lease. Turn in the very first driveway and go behind the first building and there will be little sign on the door.

Here's the link, hope to see y'all out there when I get my buggy running.

http://www.factorytracksraceway.com/index.htm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Favorite Racing & Bashing Spots All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: