FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
need more top end!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Mutilator Truggy
View previous topic :: View next topic  

trugman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: need more top end!!!!!! Reply with quote

Im not really a track runner. I want to use my mutilator for onroad.Ive allready changed my clutch bell to an eighteen tooth and put street tires on it.What else can i do to make that .32 get some serious top end? forgot, i also changed the pipe to a dynamite platinum thats been bored out for a.32.
Cyanotic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rocket motors?
RogerH

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:13 am    Post subject: Re: need more top end!!!!!! Reply with quote

trugman wrote:
Im not really a track runner. I want to use my mutilator for onroad.Ive allready changed my clutch bell to an eighteen tooth and put street tires on it.What else can i do to make that .32 get some serious top end? forgot, i also changed the pipe to a dynamite platinum thats been bored out for a.32.

drop your .32 for a picco .28.
Wookiee528

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: need more top end!!!!!! Reply with quote

RogerH wrote:
trugman wrote:

drop your .32 for a picco .28.

And then get the Picco Modified to really make it have some super top speed...or you could get a NovaRossi 528XR, but that might be too much power for onroad. Maybe a high revving .21 would be better.
lslove

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:37 am    Post subject: SPEED Reply with quote

After talking to DJ at Ofna a 9.5 will fit in with some mods...im in process of installing mine. If your not switching the brake mounts to an older style that has notches cut out inthe to accomidtae the bigger cluctch bell you use the stock ones, and rooster the engien on slight angle, but you have toraise the engine on higher mounts to avoid it hitting anything. Supposdly out of the hole she'll be slower but topend will be insane. If you need pics ask me ill try and get video up when shes done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Mutilator Truggy All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: