FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Dominator issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Monster Pirate
View previous topic :: View next topic  

wick

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:38 am    Post subject: Dominator issues Reply with quote

Hi gys, new here and have a question.

I bought a dominator with an XTM24.7 and a two speed with steel spurs. The problem now is the clutch bell. For some reason I keep chewing the twin smaller bearings at the end of the shaft. The ones where you have to take the teeth ogg the bell to change. After replacing them for the 5th time, I fired it up, did a short warm up at a bit over idle. Once it got snappy I ripped it and heard the dreadfull zinging. Assuming the usual and getting mad, I went over to get it and found the clutch tooth gear split right down the middle. Now after seeing as these parts are getting hard to come by I am torn between selling it or finding a single speed. I saw a post here for a single speed tooth count but what else would I need to get?

This thing is not like the HYPER 7 tq I have. I tell ya this much.Thought about putting the Mach .28 motorin the dom but it wont handle it. HAHHA

Thanks.
wick

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody huh?
hybridom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

get a single speed...they are still available from nitrohouse.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Monster Pirate All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: