FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
New RAVAGER

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ravager
View previous topic :: View next topic  

IloveRavager

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:10 am    Post subject: New RAVAGER Reply with quote

Hello to everybody ! I am glad to take part of the OFNA forum. I recently bought a Ravager to just enjoy it and drive it on a off-road club track (no racing) and will do some modifications before running it. I come from the 1/8 on road with many years of experience and racing in Switzerland. The few modifications I will do are: disassemble the car in order to better familiarize with it and to clear out the grease of the diffs and put 5k front, 7k mid and 3k back oil. I will put higher oil grade in the shocks and change at least the stearing servo with a high torque high speed one of at least 120oz, I already have a 5-cell Nimh hump pack and of course a fail safe on the throttle. Now, what I need to know is:
I noticed that there is quite a lot of side play on the front upper/lower front and rear suspension braces. Is this correct or neglectable with a buggy ? Should I put shims to reduce the side play ? The suspensions works very freely on the other end....
Many tnx for now and greetings from far Switzerland
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ravager All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: