FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Hey were my post go? And what pipe works best with hyper 21
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper Engines
View previous topic :: View next topic  

aggie9.5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:11 pm    Post subject: Hey were my post go? And what pipe works best with hyper 21 Reply with quote

Guess freedom of speech is not applied here in the hyper forum! Does anyone know what pipe works best with Hyper 21 8port and what pipe works best with the Hyper race? AND which Hyper 21 is best all round?
Jonathan B.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno, I've noticed the same thing with some post and replies got deleted, some one got delete button happy
Buggin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey were my post go? And what pipe works best with hype Reply with quote

[quote="aggie9.5"]Guess freedom of speech is not applied here in the hyper forum! Does anyone know what pipe works best with Hyper 21 8port and what pipe works best with the Hyper race? AND which Hyper 21 is best all round?[/quote]
Nope! Not in a privately owned forum, this is not a general public assembley paid for by the contibuting members.
This --> http://www.nitrohouse.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=9974

with this double bend manifold --> http://www.nitrohouse.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=14450

Hyper 8 port.
aggie9.5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

{Nope! Not in a privately owned forum, this is not a general public assembley paid for by the contibuting members. } Just who are these members? Buggin the pipe you mention is not what I expected. Will this pipe also work well with Hyper race? And IYO which engine is better plain 8p hyper 21 or the race?
Jonathan B.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey were my post go? And what pipe works best with hype Reply with quote

aggie9.5, buggin answered both your questions,...

Buggin wrote:
This --> http://www.nitrohouse.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=9974

with this double bend manifold --> http://www.nitrohouse.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=14450

Hyper 8 port.

aggie9.5, btw, if you have a heave finger (like me), the manifold that comes with the 2027 pipe which is more of a mid range rpm manifold, and will be a lil softer on the bottom end, it will work just fine and would be better for you cause it won't be as snappy/won't cause the wheels to spin as much (but only if you are trigger happy/got a heavy finger). If you want insane punch off the line and outta the corners, then get and use the double bend manifold.

...and the plain 8 Port, not the race
Buggin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggie9.5 wrote:
{Nope! Not in a privately owned forum, this is not a general public assembley paid for by the contibuting members. } Just who are these members? Buggin the pipe you mention is not what I expected. Will this pipe also work well with Hyper race? And IYO which engine is better plain 8p hyper 21 or the race?

OFNA owns the website- therefor it is privately owned by them. We the posters are the members, but we do not pay for this site so the freedom of speach thing is out the door. We are in their house and must follow their rules or you will find yourself outside. Jonathan B explained the pipe and manifold functions well. Hyper 8 port.
supermod207

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I run a Hyper 8P Race with a dynomite 086HS pipe. .People will tell you the regular 8p is better.I disagree the race version has a 14mm crank vs. 13mm on the reg 8p,also rear bearing is bigger and lasts longer.not to meantion its got more balls.
aggie9.5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Buggin and John with this info I plan to arm my new Hyper 8.5pro. I do have a 053 pipe on an old 8port runs good high speed but missing low end gunt maybe due to 14t bell. Would putting on a 12t tooth help or will I loose to much on the top end
Jonathan B.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what bell have you been using?? If you want a lil more bottom, I would use a 13t cb.
aggie9.5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pardon my typing. Bell was short for clutch bell. So 13t would be your choice?
Jonathan B.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aggie9.5 wrote:
Pardon my typing. Bell was short for clutch bell. So 13t would be your choice?

I know what you mean. I typed cb. cb is shorter for clutch bell hahaa Yes, 13t would be my choice.
LFT

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I get a pic of the double bend manifold. I'm not familiar with it and can't find a picture of it on the web.

Thanks!
Buggin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LFT wrote:
Can I get a pic of the double bend manifold. I'm not familiar with it and can't find a picture of it on the web.

Thanks!

http://www.ofna.com/pipes-18.html
The 053,063 and 086 all have double bend manifolds. Sorry I can not find a pic of the 97505 but I think it is the manifold that comes with the 053 or 063 (not sure) pipe.
aggie9.5

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I see what your talking about so this give me better bottom end right? Thanks Buggin!
Buggin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it will help your bottom end greatly. Your very welcome
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper Engines All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Jump to: