FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
mutilator

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Positive OFNA Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Mutilator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: mutilator Reply with quote

for the price its an awesome truck for those who complain about things breaking LEARN TO DRIVE AND NOT HIT THINGS!! my stock muti is out running the jam, i'm about to change my cb to a 15t so i can put a huge hurtin on the jammin thanks for an awesome affordable trug ofna
Judsonp2005

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love my muti too. I only upgraded servos and the front turnbuckles to titanium. Its ready!!!!
Grape Peeler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: YA Reply with quote

Good i found some muti lovers i have on my self love it couldnt have asked for better
rcfreak21

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just baoght a muti myself after being out of the hobby for 4 years, my friend came over for the break in and couldn't believe the quality and how easy it started, the guys at the hobby shop said it would be a beast to break in but it was a gentle giant, idled the first 2 tanks, that did some low speed laps for the 3rd then just started to slowly lean her out. I love this truck, very happy with my purchase...
DJ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well being that the Mutie is cousin to the 9.5 buggy, it has the strong drivetrain that's built tough, the car handles well, i even ran it the 1st Proline Challenge in Beaumont last year and maid the A-main in expert and just bumped out Lutz with it was just fast that day, unfortunatly my servo just gave up and broke the case and the sevro got fill with dirt so I had to cal it quits, but loved and it sits here at my desk possibly waiting to go e-power, with some changes to the car I my put the buggy spur in to drop the lcg and with brushless having so much torque it should still keep it's pace, I need to looking at a couple parts we may be putting out soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Positive OFNA Feedback All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: