FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Follow up to my Force motor problems, Ref. Ofna Engine Prog.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Positive OFNA Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  

bpoates25

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: Follow up to my Force motor problems, Ref. Ofna Engine Prog. Reply with quote

I must say That I am at a loss for words. David called me this afternoon to tell me my motor was junk. I had sent it in, along with a 50.00 money order to get it rebuilt in Ofna's engine rebuild program. 50 bucks for a new con rod, piston, and sleeve. Or if there is more wrong than that, it is 65.00. So I figured he was going to say my motor and money order were on their way back to me. Now the reason I am at a loss for words. He told me a NEW Force 28 was on it's way, and that they had waived the other 15.00 I should have owed them. He also told me what happened to my motor. Well in my book, when a company steps up with customer service like this, then they deserve all of the public recognition they can get. They have also made me an Ofna customer for life. Customer service is the backbone of retail business, and I will forever be spreading the word about Ofna's #1 service. I can't thank David and DJ enough. Thanks guys for taking care of me, and caring about the service you provide. In todays world, it's hard to find people who take a lot of pride in their work, but it is obvious that y'all do. Again, thanks so much.

Ben
Buggin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent!
MX250

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

verry good..
adb140275

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suprises me, usually companies dont give a dang, especially traxxASS. i did have a good experience with HPI though
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Positive OFNA Feedback All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: