FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Ravager drive shafts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ravager
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Kelby_green

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject: Ravager drive shafts Reply with quote

Hey I was wondering can you put the ravager front drive shafts in the rear?? i compaired them up it looks like it will fit but has any one tried it?? also what other brands or cars fit the front/rear drive shafts as I can only get ravager parts from USA and the postage costs more then the parts Plus i have to wait weeks to get them
Paradoxmaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:00 am    Post subject: Re: Ravager drive shafts Reply with quote

Kelby_green wrote:
Hey I was wondering can you put the ravager front drive shafts in the rear?? i compaired them up it looks like it will fit but has any one tried it?? also what other brands or cars fit the front/rear drive shafts as I can only get ravager parts from USA and the postage costs more then the parts Plus i have to wait weeks to get them

What you need to try is install one on the rear arms and see if it sits deep enough (but not too deep) into the diff drive cup and moves up and down with the suspension without binding or pulling the dog bone end out of the drive cup.

For what it's worth

Pt# 36152 front uni is listed for the Ravager and the Ultra LX1
on the LX1 that same part is for the front and the rear (rear uni is an option) so it may work with the Rav

Also the rear dog bone shafts (#36082) are the same for the Ravager and the LX1.

So using the LX1 parts will make eBay more your friend since they are all over ebay.
Kelby_green

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i did put one in the rear it doesnt come out and when you push the arm up as far as it can go it just touches the back of the cup so it will work. cheers I will see if i can get lx1 parts in australia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ravager All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: