FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
old ultra mbx still the toughest thing around

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra MBX Comp Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  

rogerdodger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:41 pm    Post subject: old ultra mbx still the toughest thing around Reply with quote

hello all,got my old ultra mbx out fresh off a rebuild ,doing some tuning ,showin out a little.at WOTthe battery box came loose and unhooked.as it went by me( as fast as ive ever seen it go). it went straight across 4 lanes of heavy traffic,hit a curb ,flipped end over end,at least 8 feet in the air.bounced off a tree and landed in a trashcan all at WOT,ran over and killed the beast.did the run of shame back home.got to looking for damage.aint none........well it shredded a front tire and yes it cracked the rim,but i let her cool off ,filled it up with fuel, and ran the tank dry on 4 rims and three tires.............one tough bird,...hell yea to ofna
RustlerVXL

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ran mine into the side of the hobby store after a runaway and didn't break anything. they are tough. but mine dies after a half tank and if i give it full throttle it dies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra MBX Comp Series All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: