FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Lx2e motor question 2650 or 2200kv?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Brushless Motors & ESC Info
View previous topic :: View next topic  

havoc161

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:34 pm    Post subject: Lx2e motor question 2650 or 2200kv? Reply with quote

Finally got my lx2e built and I'm not sure what motor to run. I ran a 2650 mamba monster with 2- 2s 5000mah 40c lipos with stock gearing (14/51) today. It ran pretty well up until I smacked into a ice mound that I thought was snow lol.

My question is has anyone ran both and think one is better than the other. My thinking if it's correct is that The 2200 is gonna accelerate faster and I'm gonna lose top end. On the set up I ran today the front wheels where already coming off the ground. Anymore low end and it would be unusable? So should I stick with the 2650 and keep the top end? I only wonder cuz the slandered for buggy seems to be 1700-2200kv.

Sorry if I'm not explaining myself well enough and thanx for any help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Brushless Motors & ESC Info All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: