FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
lxe2 motor esc question.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> 1:8 Electric SC/Truggy/Buggy
View previous topic :: View next topic  

havoc161

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:44 pm    Post subject: lxe2 motor esc question. Reply with quote

I'm not completely new to rc but this will be my first electric and I'm kinda clueless here. Pretty sure I wanna go with the lx2e and the mamba monster 2200kv, throw some 2075 steering servos in and hook it up to my flysky.

This seems legit to me but I'm really not sure if this is going to be to much motor or maybe not enough. If it helps we mostly just bash and try and out do each others rc's. We are thinking of trying to compete in some local novice class races next summer so would like to have enough motor to compete.

I'd appreciate any help, advice or experiences you all could give!

Thanx
HaVoC
David S.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 2200 kv motor should be good for dual purpose such as bashing and racing. Power should be adequate.
havoc161

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your input.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> 1:8 Electric SC/Truggy/Buggy All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: