FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Rear sway bar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Dirt Oval
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Bob Hubbard

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:34 am    Post subject: Rear sway bar Reply with quote

I need a rear sway bar for the 1/8 ofna dirt oval pro ( pivot ball ) rear ....
David S.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The part number for the sway bar is 34027
Bob Hubbard

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject: sway bar Reply with quote

Everywhere i looked it says ( discontinued )
Bob Hubbard

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:32 am    Post subject: sway barr Reply with quote

Ok ...heres the problem .... I have the stock rear sway barrs off the ofna gtp that is also a dirt oval car ( close to it ) The difference is the rear arms are different and the sway bar is to short now ..... Seems like there should be a longer rear sway bar that comes on a car ( either electric 1/8 ) that comes with pivot ball rear arms .... I hope this clears up what im looking for ?
David S.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

34027 is not discontinued. Unfortunately the part is on backorder.
You may be able to special order it from Nitrohouse and get it shipped as soon as OFNA receives them .

Here is a link:

http://www.nitrohouse.com/Ultra-Rear-Anti-Roll-Bar-Kit_p_6934.html
Bob Hubbard

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="David S."]34027 is not discontinued. Unfortunately the part is on backorder.
You may be able to special order it from Nitrohouse and get it shipped as soon as OFNA receives them .

I understand that .....Im pretty sure the sway bars off the gtp car are the same as the dirt oval car .....I have those .... I believe they are too short and dont allow a neutral position when the rear pivot arms ( adjustable ones ) are put on the car ..... Im not sure how else to exsplain it ..... I need the same sway barr only longer ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Dirt Oval All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: