FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
WHY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

HyperManiac

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: WHY Reply with quote

Why is this forum so dead? does nobody use OFNA anymore? I'm obssessed with my Hyper 7!!!
David S.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems many forums have had a downturn like rc universe, and rc tech.
Possibly people have gone to facebook.
HyperManiac

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LAMEEE!!! i cant get enough of my hyper 7! its mental! and there is like no one one these forums.. =S so lost!
Buggin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For what ever reason this forum has never been busy. At one time there was some activity here but again not much.
VWVR6_T

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHen the Hyper came out it was a lot of hype, didn't last much, must people move to RC Tech. I don't know but I never seen Rc Tech with low activity. The new Jammin came out and I don't see much in here either.
HyperManiac

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im now on RCTECH and it always has like 2000 members online! but people just keep posting on same OLD topics..
Eggbert

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OFNA used to have a technical representative on here. Losing him didn't help.

But it's sad. I havn't been on here for ages, but I think my 2 OFNA buggies are the best thing since sliced bread.

I'm also a member of Savage-Central, and because of the constant activity on that site, I tend to the Savage way more than my buggies.

Oh well.... that's just the way it is. I really believe OFNA needs to promote more or they will end up at the bottom of the totem pole.
Buggin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eggbert wrote:
OFNA used to have a technical representative on here. Losing him didn't help.

But it's sad. I havn't been on here for ages, but I think my 2 OFNA buggies are the best thing since sliced bread.

I'm also a member of Savage-Central, and because of the constant activity on that site, I tend to the Savage way more than my buggies.

Oh well.... that's just the way it is. I really believe OFNA needs to promote more or they will end up at the bottom of the totem pole.

I think ya may be referring to the "parts man" Tim not the owner from Nitrohouse, he was the man! He was ALWAYS helping everyone with a touch of class and his knowledge was endless
By the way..........good to see ya Egg Man
possom813

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This forum used to be one of the best knowledge dumps on the web.

But, as with any good thing, it has to go away.

I believe the downfall started with socal figuring out how to mate up a lot of ofna parts on to a different platform, called it the "Mutilator" or maybe the first inception was the "Mutilator". Pretty slick the way it was setup from what I recall.

Around the same time the forum format changed and the "Buy, Sale, & Trade" subforum went, for whatever reason.

Several folks, including myself, didn't, and still don't, have much to add on a forum that is ran in this way.

I have nothing against ofna, and their products. I still run a Hyper 7, and will continue to support ofna. I just don't care for the forum and the way it's ran.

I still stop in and visit, but haven't kept up with the racing scene in several years, I started messing with planes and just keep the cars around to play with.

I'm looking at a Pirate now, not sure if I'm going to go through with the purchase or not, but I may, just to add another.

But at one time, this was 'The' forum to be on if you owned anything r/c. Everyone was here to help and constructive criticism was welcomed by everyone, including ofna.

I'm off the soap box, but if you need info, use the search function to find posts by

socalbash
kingsrsl
robB
kingpissant
wookiee528
nitrohouse
motionmachine999
paradoxmaker
newman
bluelightning

I'm sure there are more, but these come to mind right now
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: