FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
ofna lx2 upgrades,, a few questions?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra LX Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  

ofnaultraguy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: ofna lx2 upgrades,, a few questions? Reply with quote

hey this is my first post here,, been ofna lover for years,, i have a monster blazer thats taken tons of abuse,,,,,, but anyways,,, since most ultra parts are interchangeable with other ultra models,,, i have a few questions?? I have recently upgraded to King Headz front and rear suspension braces on my lx2, they are made for the dirt oval car, perfect fit, great product ,, except cant use stock bumper,, i talked to owner on phone about that, ,might see braces for the buggies that fit bumpers in future,,,, maybe let them know your interest,,, but ,,,What is the brace used on the rear?? the radio box is from the x1-cr,,, will a x1-cr rear brace fit?? having problems to find one,, can get pcr braces, shock towers etc,, but no rear brace yet,, ,,, also,,,what steering bell cranks will work for steering,, want to convert to ball bearing instead of stock bushing,,,?? will hyper steering belcranks work?? integy has aluminum 8.5 ones for like 5 bucks plus shipping,, min 40 dollar order though,,, its a work in progress,,,,, thanks for your help,,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra LX Series All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: