FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
#ofna30963 90amp esc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Brushless Motors & ESC info
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Leeman1004

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: #ofna30963 90amp esc Reply with quote

just got a LX2e and ran it around the yard a few times. them it just stopped. it dint come with manual on esc and it was a sealed box. does anybody have anything that would help. i charged battery and pluged in and get the sound and beep then ywo led light go back and fourth. i tried holding and the turning on but nothing changes. plz help.
David S.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The speed control is a plug and play type. Try your radio settings. Double check the system is bound, and your throttle settings are in the neutral position. Also to test you may want to disconnect the esc and plug you steering servo into it to test that channel. You will need a seperate battery source for that test.

Hope this helps.
Leeman1004

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

radio id binded i have another system in it now that works fine with same receiver. so its connected. wouldnt that tell me about the N postion being set right?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Brushless Motors & ESC info All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: