FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Help Identifying Buggy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Off-Road Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Logante

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:09 am    Post subject: Help Identifying Buggy Reply with quote

I picked this bad boy up with an OFNA LX One. I am not sure if this is an ofna but parts from the hobbyshop are nearly identical. The fueltank is Ofna, as I had to replace it and I was told it was off an OFNA when compared to the new Ofna 9.5 fuel tank. Hobby shop matched up an ofna tank that fit perfectly. But I am unsure what I have here any help would be appreciated as I have a few parts to replace.

In the Photos the battery box (Ofna part new in package when it was bought with the lxone) is not fully attached and it is missing the steering servo. The car had Blue rear tires and yellow front tires, if that helps pin it into a timeframe. I cannot explain how annoying it is since the hobby shops around me stopped carrying OFNA products (neither store has ofna parts and online you need to know the exact model before ordering parts). The Left hub was tapped with a larger screw and run that way. The right had a broken plastic holder for the hub. (Black C shaped part you can see where I epoxied the part together and sanded it after)

If it is not an OFNA please point me into the right direction. I was told that the engine is not from this model, the engine from this model was used on a different car.
David S.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a Ravager with some C/F parts.

Check this out:

http://www.ofna.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8516
Logante

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for letting me know. Now i jst need to find the hubs, might take my LX1 apart and see if the parts will work, thats as close as I can get seeing that there are no hubs availible anywhere for the ravager.
David S.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try Nitrohouse.

http://www.nitrohouse.com/p11307/HEX-DRIVE,-8mm-AXLE,-PR-BLUE/product_info.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Off-Road Lounge All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: