FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Help with the Ultra GT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra LX Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Tarasdad

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: Help with the Ultra GT Reply with quote

Next week an acquaintance of mine is sending me the following:

He identified it as an OFNA World GT, by using Google it appears to be the Ultra GT LX. Is this what I have coming? What should I know about it? Is there anything special I should look for? I plan to give it a thorough going over when I receive it to check for any broken or missing parts, or those that need to be replaced or repaired. The motor isn't original, it's an OS RZB. He raced it around 12 years ago so I can assume it's going to be in need of a good bit of TLC.

I really would like to get this back in track condition if possible, or make it into a good basher if not. Even if it's only good for tearing down for parts I'll be coming out on top since he's not charging me for it.

Thanks in advance for any info!
David S.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like an Ultra GTLX.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra LX Series All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: