FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
need help identifying this buggy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Off-Road Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

wadz

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:33 pm    Post subject: need help identifying this buggy Reply with quote

hi got this buggy looks like ofna ultra lx pro but it has a different chassis could it be a hong nor or ho bao can any one help please

fordtech

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think thats a really old buggy my be mid 90 i could not find anything like it
VWVR6_T

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a Ultra LX with the fuel tank and steering servo modify. Go to the OFNA home page, in the right side look for manuals and print out the ofna ultra manual and put back the tank and the steering servo to where belongs, you might have to buy the battery tray, i dont see it in the pictures. GL
wadz

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for responce i too though it was a old model with tank bein at the back but then again a modified ultra lx why would they change all the lay out? when everything works the way it was. its even got cut out for petrol tank to sit at the back that what made me think of older models every thing goes together to well for one made up of odds n sods. been looking for this model for a month now and nothing fits to it. thanks again for responce do you think its worth turnin in to ultra lx or leave it as it is as if it is a older model would be a shame to strip it of its true idenity. i love nitro buggys there the bomb
wadz

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

think i'd have to get ultra lx chassis to turn it to a ultra lx cause i've tried to set it up as a ultra lx just wont go
VWVR6_T

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't waste any $$$ on that buggy use it as it is right now. What are your plans, racing or just have fun bashing? This buggy is grate for bashing, if you are looking for racing, you should get something newer. M2C
wadz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mostly bashing lol might go track but not to fussed about racing well @ the moment anyway. got a few buggys 3 schumacher swift one running one needs a new engine and diff and one just for spares. just got a hyper engine with booster to go on this one. been into rc a while but came out of it to come back in lol seems alot more expensive now to the days of my optima mid, big brute midnight punkin aswell as others lol. so this time round thought it would be better to go down nitro road. love the sound they make. would like to treat myself to a good one later on in year but not sure what to go for any ideas? prob about 400 pounds to spend keep looking a baja but i came of moter bike few yearsa go and did my knee and hip in so think baja will be to big to hump about for me and seeing the quality on the buggy in pictures i'm impressed ofna seem to sit better then my schumacher just seems a solid car would like something similar to mine but better any ideas will be greatly accepted. thanks again for responces its a good site and people generally want to help. thanks again and will prob be posting bits and bobs soon
VWVR6_T

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know where you come from, lol, been there done that. If you are looking for a newer and better buggy in the near future the Hyper H9(here in America) is agreat option and I'm talking about the new one. Great buggy, strong and very good contender at the track. With a good set up is a killer at the track. Cheers
wadz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers for that i'll see if i can find one to inspect do like the hypers though seem good quality car watch this space lol what price are they in states? cheers for getting back to me again lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Off-Road Lounge All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: