FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
re: ultra-capable

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra LX Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  

thunderbolt427

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:58 am    Post subject: re: ultra-capable Reply with quote

Hello everybody. Good to see some of the regulars still here. Been aeay for a while. Did some moving and getting on my feet. I still have ultra-capable and plan to get back to her here asap. I've seen a lot of great new products from ofna and it joys me to see it. Hope to get back on my project. I did do some testing and had a motor issue. So never really got the rest dialed in. Fron what I could tell it wasn't that far off. It really jumped like a dream and cornering was pretty stable and glued. To update I found the ofna cnc'd diff cross pins I would like to add..( lower rotating mass). Still need the carbon shock towers, the pcr rear chassis brace, the aluminum screws and the 16mm shocks to complete. Hope to get started soon. Great to be back again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra LX Series All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: