FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
buggy help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra LX Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  

douglas

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:54 pm    Post subject: buggy help Reply with quote

hi all im new at forums so pls bear with me
i have a OFNA BUGGY i was told it ran and drove but when i got it home itwouldnt start..well got it running good, now i turn the radio on and the car on i have no gas or steering...i took the transmitter box out of my rc10gt2 and put it on the buggy but i bearly got any steering and the gas is backward. u hit the gas and it closes the carb and u let off it opens it have brand new batterys in the servo pack and the controller...do i need the get a new radio and transmitter box? im not sure what kind of buggy it is besides it being an ofna buggy any ideas will help
thanks all for looking Doug
David S.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check you transmitter and use the servo reverse switch to switch to the proper operation.
Mike LX2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I am new to this forum and I am looking for a little help. I am running an lx2 ultra and have just finished breaking in my dynamite .21 euro and it screams. The issue is that I cannot give it WOT from a dead stop. It doesnt move and revs to the moon. If I get it moving I can eventually get to WOT. Is it my clutch thats slipping it looks fine? I am really stumped?? In advance I appreciate the feedback, and apoligize if I am not saposed to just jump in asking a question.
David S.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Mike and welcome to the forum.

It does sound like the clutch is slipping. Double check the condition of the clutch shoes, and springs. Also make sure the clutch bell is in good shape.

Hope this helps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra LX Series All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: