FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Steering knuckles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 8 & 8.5 Pro & RTR
View previous topic :: View next topic  

mnsanch

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:22 pm    Post subject: Steering knuckles Reply with quote

This will be the 3rd time that I have had to replace my right side steering knuckles! For some reason the screw on the bottom keeps stripping out! I can not for the life of me figure out why? I've put lock tight, and about to super glue this thing in or use some JB weld to hold the screw in! Over a jump the dog bone will come out locking the front end! Any one else have an idea?
VWVR6_T

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

get some pictures.
mnsanch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VWVR6_T wrote:
get some pictures.

Haven't figured out how to post pics just yet! But its the bottom screw that holds the sterring knuckle in place. It just falls out after running and jumping! I'm gonna bore it out with a 5mm screw and try this first !
VWVR6_T

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That might work. For the pictures? Get an account on photobucket (is free) then you can post them in here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 8 & 8.5 Pro & RTR All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: