FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
which buggy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Off-Road Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

mark_8408

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:07 pm    Post subject: which buggy Reply with quote

It has been a long time since I have been into rc. To give you an idea. hyper 7 pcr was the to dog on the block. I a looking to get back into 1/8 scale nitro just cant affordto go all out. So a rtr is in my future. I want to club race and be very competitive. I want to upgrade as I can afford it. So which of the ofna rtr has the most potential and would be competitive with todays kits. (not talking engine just buggy performance) Basically which rtr is closest to lastest ofna pro kit
VWVR6_T

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are looking to be competitive the H9 is the way to go but is not coming RTR. If you are looking for a RTR and be competitive the best bang for your buck is the Losi 8ight 2.0 rtr. With a good set up is a contender against any buggy in the market. Even if you looked in to a used buggy,starter and transmitter, the Losi 8ight 2.0 is better choice in the long run. If you are going to stay in the hobby, you can get a new H9 and engine then buy everything else second hands. Almost all my equipment was used in good conditions and I end up with a buggy with almost all the hop ups to be safe and finish 1hr main. Just M2C
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Off-Road Lounge All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: