FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
I HATE GLUE!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 7
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jay Yarrington

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: I HATE GLUE!!!!! Reply with quote

Does anyone know who if any makes beadlock 3.0 X 1.6 wheels with 17mm hex for an 1/8 buggy. Is there any reason not to use beadlocks other than weight?
H9

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beadlocks will have a serious impact on your buggys performance - not only is it unsprung weight (affecting handling and jumping), but you'll find acceleration is poor both standing starts and driving out of corners.

Even for bashing, it wouldn't be a smart move. Better off looking for premounted tyres if you hate glue that much! AKA do a good range of them...
Jay Yarrington

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:15 am    Post subject: It's a love /hate relationship Reply with quote

Thanks for the info I thought there was probably a good reason since they did not seem to be available I will just have to learn how to glue!!!!!
The few times (2) that I have glued tires they did not stick as good as I would have liked. Practice makes perfect. Thanks for your reply

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 7 All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: