FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
jammin scrt RTR

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Jammin 1:10 Electric SC
View previous topic :: View next topic  

rpmdj1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:30 pm    Post subject: jammin scrt RTR Reply with quote

Hi all
Im new to the forum and am looking at buying the Jammin RTR electric,However I have not found anywhere the exact description of motor and esc that comes with the truck if anyone has this info it would be most appreciated to share, My questions are.
1 Is the the motor and esc brushless
2 what is the turn of the motor
3 what brand is the motor and esc
again any help is appreciated
Biscuit
nuggy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject: jammin rtr Reply with quote

as far as i know the motor is a 12 turn brushed and speed control is low end thats how they keep the price down ....but its a good start to get into the hobby. Once you can handle the truck you would enjoy the power of a brushless and lipo battery even more ! Castle Creations now offers aSC system rather cheap! hope this helps
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Jammin 1:10 Electric SC All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: