FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Whats going on with Jammin Products?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

onadcr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:07 pm    Post subject: Whats going on with Jammin Products? Reply with quote

OK guys, enough silance. I'm sure most know that Chad Bradley has moved to JQ. James now Bradley. What is going on? I can't find anything on the net that satisfies my curiosity and most is just spekulation. There isn't anything on here either, yet. I think that it is time that Jammin produces some ansewers to their loyal fanbase on the future of this company, any plans on new off road vehicals (everyone says on the net that the X2 platform is outdated) or anything. If Jay is calling it quits, that's fine but I still think that shedding some light on some things in light of what is has transpired would be appropriate and professtional. Jay?
VWVR6_T

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You find your answers here. http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road/462334-chad-bradley-goes-jq.html
I dont think you will get any answers here.
onadcr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I'm the one that started that thread and it just seemed like all the replies, again, were just spekulation or guesses. Do you know for a fact that most of the things they are saying is true? I am going to guess they are than. That is to bad. We have been using Jammin from the get go but we really don't have the money to switch up to anything diffrent right now. It is really frustrating. Why don't you think anyone at the top at Jammin (Jay, I guess) will not post anything on here. Just a short explanation and maybe a thank you to everyone that supported Jammin Products throughout the years isn't to much to ask, I don't think. If they are done, just like with anything else, some closer and just knowing that it is offical, would be nice, than we could just chaulk it up and move on. We switched electric vehicals when Team Losi sold out to Horizon Hobbies and look what happened, wish we never switched and I don't want this to happen again. We are not sponserd by anybody it is just comforting to know that if we need help or support with something that the drivers and the company is going to be there for us and that we are using "legit" equiptment, I guess.
Hey thanks for the reply though!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: