FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Starting options for the Picco .26 in a T-Maxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Picco Engines
View previous topic :: View next topic  

sozo42

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:36 am    Post subject: Starting options for the Picco .26 in a T-Maxx Reply with quote

Greetings to all you R.C.ers out there with the nitromethane in your blood! I am kinda new to the sport but have a fairly impressive arsenal. I have a Summit with an MMM ESC and 2200KV motor running on 2 11.1 volt 4000MAH in series, a Jato with a 3.3, a 1/16 Revo with an MMM max ESC and a 4600KV running on 2 11.1 volt 1800MAH Maxamp LIPO's wired in series and a huge list of mods. including a hopped up center diff with 500,000 weight oil. (Actually its more like paste!)
Heres the Flagship,
A T-Maxx thats been heavily modified! Integy shocks, bulkheads, arms, diffs, center drives. The tires and rims are Jumbo Kong 8". Upgraded digital steering servo.
The Picco .26 Red Dot Max is a beast! IT CAN STILL HANG THE FRONT WHEELS! Talk about torque! I got sick of the Traxxas EZ Start breaking down so I put the pull start on it. YUCK! I had some glow plug issues so I got blisters pulling the handle. There is something else!! Its called a Tiger Drive! All steel gears, and it mounts on the Picco with no mods!
http://www.sullivanproducts.com/TigerDriveMainFrame.htm
I used part numbers S682 and S686
Just mount the unit with the drive opening in the 9 O'clock position and a small hole in the body (optional) and you have all the start power you will ever need. I use a DeWalt 18 volt cordless drill with a 1/4" allen wrench that has had the "L" part cut off. It gives me extra length on the wand. It even works with the 8" monster wheels!
Heres some pictures I took on my business website:
http://www.vtwoodshed.net/vtwoodshed/R.C_Cars!.html
If anyone has any input for more crazy mods I should do, then please send me an email!

Scott
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Picco Engines All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: