FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Whats the best clutch for Picco 26 max

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Picco Engines
View previous topic :: View next topic  

sethmoney

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:18 am    Post subject: Whats the best clutch for Picco 26 max Reply with quote

I am hoping to get some advice on the best clutch to use for this engine.

Tried using the stock clutch and also the integy 3 peace but both have seemed to fail the same way.

I can run the truck for about 20 minutes but the I beleive the clutch heats up and stops diengaging witch in turn kills the engine. These are both 10 dollar clutches and I have decided that I should spend more money but am hoping to cut through the bull and buy the right one.

I thought that all I needed was a three shoe clutch but now have come to the conclusion that the stock spring on the clutch is the weak leak with them.

Any advice would be good .
VWVR6_T

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Losi and werks have a 4 shoes clutch and they are adjustable, that might be the way to go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Picco Engines All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: