FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Mac .28

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper Engines
View previous topic :: View next topic  

mnsanch

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:52 pm    Post subject: Mac .28 Reply with quote

Bought this Hyper 8.5x off craigslist for a $100 and I couldn't be happier!
Engine from the beginning was way out of tune and seems the guy I bought from stripped out the mid range needle ,,, I say stripped because every time I set and run a tank or two it backs out again and I have to set up again.
The throttle arm seems to get stuck and keeps the gap open and I have to tap the brakes to get closed again. But other than that this buggy is built like a tank!
But now I have a gallon through it and looking for some options.

Trying to find parts for the Hyper 8.5 is almost impossible. Are other buggy parts interchangable with the Ofna hyper 8.5. Srews and bolts sure but what about the rest.

But keeping this to the engine forum,, is there a carb that will fit this engine or a replacement carb out there I can but. And if so can someone send me a link? Or even a recommended carb that I can go out and buy!
DJ

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nitrohouse.com is your best place to purchase the Hyper engine parts they drop ship direct from our wherehouse if they say they don't have then we don't have it till our next shippment.

mid rannge needle 53059
carb drum 53056
low speed needle 53055
idle needle 53058
carb body 53052
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper Engines All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: