FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
What exhaust??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Picco Engines
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Chemdawg

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:30 am    Post subject: What exhaust?? Reply with quote

The Ofna Picco JL Red Dot is a direct replacement motor in a Traxxas Revo 3.3. Of coure you need to replace the motor mount, but it is a great motor for this truck. Going off what everyone told me, I should go with a 053 midrange sidepipe for the setup. However, being a bolt in motor, the stock rear exhaust will bolt on directly to the motor.

I purchased ofna part #10077 053 pipe and used a special adapter to go from the small block size exhaust port to the header provided with this pipe.

Which pipe is recommended with this motor? If it is a bolt in for a traxxas revo, should I be using the rear exhaust? Which rear pipe should I use? I have the stock chrome revo pipe, and I have the single chamber revo pipe. Is there a different one?
Chemdawg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone have any suggestions for a pipe for the picco red dot 26 that works good for my Traxxas Revo?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Picco Engines All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: